COLUMBIA – The South Carolina State Library is dedicated to providing online access to several digital collections. The South Carolina State Documents Depository provides access to publications produced by state agencies and state-supported academic institutions.
These publications provide citizens with crucial information about state government, including statistics, annual accountability reports, and data on a wide variety of topics related to the state.
Items in the State Documents Depository include both print publications and born digital documents often originally published on agency websites. Below are recently updated collections:
• Coastal Council Annual Reports
• Criminal Justice Academy Annual Reports & Annual Accountability Reports
• Department of Health and Human Services Annual Reports & Annual Accountability Reports
• Department of Youth Services Annual Statistical Reports
• Foster Care Review Board Annual Report
• Office of the State Auditor Annual Reports & Annual Accountability Reports
• Santee Cooper Annual Reports
• Savannah Valley Authority Annual Reports
• Whitten Village Annual Reports
For more information and to view additional online collections, visit dc.statelibrary.sc.gov.